How Nefarious Trophy joined the Tourney
Doctor Nefarious Tropy is introduced by Uka Uka in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped as the creator of the Time Twister Machine, a device that will aid Neo Cortex in his quest to gather the Crystals in their original places in time. He later acts as the third boss of the game, battling Crash with his gigantic tuning fork. After defeating him, he flees to the space/time vortex, and Crash earns the Death Tornado. After the Time Twister Machine is destroyed by not being maintained by N. Trophy at the end of the game, Cortex, Nefarious, and Uka Uka are trapped in a time prison and are turned into infants.
Rocket Shot (Neutral)
Trophy shoots a rocket out of his scepter while shouting "Go, Rocket Shot!".
Scepter Stab (Side)
Trophy stabs an opponent with his scepter.
Allows Trophy to fly for some time.
Bomb Trap (Down)
Trophy places a bomb trap like the Motion Sensor Bomb on his current point.
Hyper Rocket Shot (Neutral)
Trophy shoots four rockets out of his scepter while angrily shouting "Go, Rocket Shot!".
Sky Trophy Super Punch (Final Smash)
Trophy comments "I see you don't approve..." and blasts off, damaging his opponents on contact as he yells "SKY TROPHY SUPER PUNCH!". His Final Smash causes a One-hit knockout if it hits.
- Trophy blasts around and then stops in a pose, all the while saying "Master of time and creator of the very time twister machine you see before you.".
- Trophy does a short spin-jump and lands in a strong-man pose, saying "You pesky rats aren't going to back off, eh?".
- Trophy bows with his hand extended while asking "Haven't we gotten far for a pair of fuzzy marsupials?".
- Though his in-game name is "N. Trophy", the announcer calls out his name as "Trophy!".
- Before Super Smash Bros. Tourney, Nefarious Trophy was known as "Nefarious Tropy".
- Nefarious Trophy's Sky Trophy Super Punch is identical to Sgt. Byrd's Sky Rocket Super Byrd and Alisa's Sky Rocket Super Punch.
- Trophy shares his Japanese voice actor with Jin and Devil Jin.
- The rival of Trophy is Squirtle.