How Michelle joined the Tourney
Michelle is a half Chinese, half Native American character from Arizona that prefers to hunt and track down animals, like her distant relatives did. She also enjoys watching buffalo with Julia, her adopted daughter. Usually dressed in Native American style clothing complete with a suede vest and headband, Michelle has a pendant capable of awakening Haxorus, the Axe Jaw Pokémon. Ganryu, a sumo wrestler is smitten by Michelle but she finds him to be a pest, as does her daughter.
Warrior Punch (Neutral)
This move consists of Michelle throwing a powerful punch, with her fist engulfed in flames shaped like a falcon. Michelle has to announce it with a "Warrior...PUNCH!" every time she uses it, making it even more predictable.
Boost Attack (Side)
Michelle pauses for a split second before dashing a short distance forwards.
Warrior Dive (Up)
Michelle does a leap in the air with her fist extended while glowing red. If Michelle catches the foe while still ascending, she'll grab the foe and launch off with a cry of "Right!". The attack cause an explosion and burns the opponent after Michelle launches.
Warrior Kick (Down)
Michelle says "Warrior KICK!" and bursts forward in a rush of fire a good distance forward, with reasonable start-up lag and wind-down lag.
Hyper Warrior Punch (Hyper Smash)
This Hyper Smash consists of Michelle throwing an extremely powerful punch, with her fist engulfed in flames shaped like a falcon. Michelle has to announce it with a "Warrior...PUNCH!" every time she uses it, making it even more predictable.
Ultra Cannon (Final Smash)
A cannon appears, and Michelle fires a large beam of energy out of the cannon, and it deals a high amount of damage. The beam of energy also passes through characters and portions of stages. After firing the beam, Michelle says "You haven't seen the last of me!".
- Michelle is stuck and up to her chest in a deep sand pit. She says "I guess this is it for me...", despite that she doesn't go under.
- Michelle lies down, pulls a blanket over herself, says "This is getting o-", and starts snoring, meaning that she has fallen fast asleep.
- Michelle folds her hands in praying manner and says "You have my thanks.". She also does this in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 after winning with a Tag Throw, a Tag Assault, or a Tag Combo.
- Michelle was going to appear solo in the game, like in the first two Tekken series games, but Julia joined the Tourney as well.
- Michelle shares both her English and Japanese voice actresses with Hilde.
- Michelle is one of the nine console time-release characters to be included in Super Smash Bros. Tourney. The others are AncientOgre, Angel, Dr. Bosconovitch, Kunimitsu, Sebastian, Miharu, Unknown, and, as a Bonus Costume for Lee, Violet.
- Michelle's Super Smash Bros. Tourney rival is the Axe Jaw Pokémon, Haxorus.