I have been dying to have April from Team Umizoomi in Tourney 1; so therefore, I will let you move any character you have been dying to see in a Smash game from the second game to the first, then you may give me the details of April from Team Umizoomi (who is taken from the episode called Umi Egg Hunt).
Xiahou Yuan will be April's rival, then. But that means we must get the rest of April's details ready! Btw, I plan on having her using a similar fighting style to that of the Mortal Kombat character Sub-Zero.
According to my calculations... that's correct. Btw, have you determined the availabilities of Xiahou Yuan and April yet (btw, the latest Team Umizoomi addition prior to April was Melissa, who is a starter)?
The next character is the Delivery Pokemon. That's right, Delibird is next! Delibird will look like this in Tourney...
With Tourney 1 being Delibird's first speaking role due to a Universal Translator, the rival is Papa Smurf (and I HAVE to warn you that "Why aren't you rehearsing for the Blue Moon Celebration?" is what Delibird says when against Papa Smurf), the English voice is to be done by one from Samurai Warriors 3 or earlier (no matter who gets the job, you must tell me who else that man (or woman if it's a female Delibird you want) does now or did previously), and the Select and Normal Intro quotes are to be original quotes. These "original quotes" are also applicable in Intro and victory. ALL of Delibird's moves should be named after moves from the Pokemon games, but you may NOT give it Hyper Beam or Giga Impact (simple reason: it can't learn those moves in the Pokemon games). Luck and the Notepad strategy are required once again. You'll need it! :)
I figured Delibird was gonna be female! Now, then...
1. Can you confirm the German, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese voices of Melanie from Barney?
2. Based on OQs, is Delibird a heroine, an anti-heroine, or a villainess?
3. Delibird has TWO Abilities in the Pokemon games, those being Vital Spirit and Hustle (the former makes her immune to sleeping; the latter raises her Attack by 50% but reduces her accuracy by 20%), but what will Delibird's Tourney series Ability be, and what will it do?
4. Emperor Leo the Lion from Jungle Emperor next or Karasu from YuYu Hakusho next (one of those two will be next, whereas the other will have to hold on a little longer)?
The next character is the Yadogaine! The Yadogaine will look like this in Tourney...
With Tourney 1 being the Yadogaine's first playable appearance, the rival is to be either SSG Matt Eversmann or Karasu (the first character I mentioned is from Black Hawk Down, and the second is from YuYu Hakusho, and whoever the Yadogaine doesn't get will instead get one of your characters as a rival), and the Select and Normal Intro quotes are to be original quotes which will be said by its pilot. These "original quotes" are also applicable in Intro and victory. Its moveset should be comprised of what it did when you fought it in Kirby: Squeak Squad, plus some original moves. As you may have noticed in the picture you see before you, Yadogaine was piloted by Doc (the one from Kirby) in Kirby: Squeak Squad; but in Tourney, anyone can pilot the Yadogaine, whether it be a Mobile Suit Gundam pilot, Getter Robo pilot, a Mazinger pilot, etc. Luck and the Notepad strategy are required for this. You'll need it! :)
1. Can you confirm the German, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese voices of Barney girl Keesha EX?
2. Would you like the rivalry of SSG Matt Eversmann to be given Helmasaur King or Mizukage Mei (the former is from The Legend of Zelda and is my character but your addition; the latter is from Naruto)?
3. When piloted by Doc, Yadogaine is a hero; when piloted by Von Helsing, is Yadogaine a hero, an anti-hero, or a villain?
4. Specialist John Grimes from Black Hawk Down next or Emperor Leo the Lion from Jungle Emperor next (one of those two will be next, whereas the other will have to hold on a little longer)?
Now that I'm back, we move on to our next character... Dangoro! With Tourney 1 being his first playable appearance (btw, my calculations say that he has no appearance in any capacity in Hyrule Warriors), his rival is Emperor Leo the Lion, and since this is his first speaking role, give him an original quote for his Select and Normal Intro quotes. These "original quotes" are also applicable in Intro and victory. His moveset should be comprised of what he did when you fought him in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. You may upload a picture of him if you want; after all, he's my character but YOUR addition! Luck and the Notepad strategy are required once again. Best of luck! :)
Select: Rolls towards the camera, then flex and says "No business for you!"
Intro: Punches through a rock wall and says "You don't get by me!"
Neutral: Goron Boulder Punch: Dangoro circles his right fist charging his punch up. Pressing b again gives a hard punch.
Side: Giant Roll: Dangoro curls into a ball and rolls towards the opponent.
Up: Treasure Swat: Dangoro jumps into the air ramming his head. Then does a swat of his right hand.
Down: Heavy Swing: Dangoro grabs his opponent's leg, spins around, swinging the opponent, then jumps into the air and throws the opponent off.
Hyper Smash: Dangling: Dangoro punches the arena platform so hard that makes the main platform wobble around.
Final Smash: Hard Thrower: Dangoro grabs his opponent, leaps into the air rolling with him/her, then slams him/her hard. He then slams the opponent in the opposite direction, then lassos the opponent above before throwing him/her away hard.
Victory 1: Dangoro scrapes the ground four times with his brass knuckles and says "I warned you, I'm far mightier!"
victory 2: Dangoro rolls, then gives a hard kick and says "Another day of treasure safe."
Victory 3: Dangoro brings his right arm diagonally up with his left fist on his waist and says "Come back when you've got a bit more muscle!"
1. Can you confirm Zero-Two's German, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese voices?
2. Based on OQs, is Dangoro a hero, an anti-hero, or a villain?
3. I just realized that the Brady Bunch cast of characters in Tourney (Marcia EX, Jan G3, Cindy X2) have a majority of their quotes from the 1969 Brady Bunch television show, in which they were children, so can you find me some replacement child actresses to do Marcia EX, Jan G3, and Cindy X2 in the style of Maureen McCormick, Eve Plumb, and Susan Olsen, respectively (btw, I felt it would be absurd if these children were voiced by women, and the Tourney series theme of The Brady Bunch is the 1969 Brady Bunch television show)?
4. Specialist John Grimes from Black Hawk Down next or the MSN-02 Zeong mobile suit next (one of those two will be next, whereas the other one will have to wait a bit longer)?
Those child actresses would be far superior... but the Zeong's rivalry is that of Gyarados. Anyway, you said Sub-Zero was going to be your next Tourney 2 article, but is there any word on who his default rival will be?
I will return soon, I have to go somewhere with my mom (I won't tell you where exactly, because that would be giving personal information away). Btw, I'm fearing you are taking forever to do the Banshee mobile suit... :'(
The next character is the Atrocious Pokemon. That's right, Gyarados is next! Gyarados will look like this in Tourney...
With Tourney 1 being Gyarados's first speaking role due to a Universal Translator, the rival is to be either Zeong or Emperor Leo the Lion (the former is a Gundam mobile suit, and the latter is from Jungle Emperor, and whichever character does NOT get Gyarados will get one of your characters), the English voice is to be done by one from Dynasty Warriors 8 or earlier (it doesn't matter who gets the job, you have to tell me who else that man (or woman if you want a female Gyarados) does now or did previously), and the Select and Normal Intro quotes are to be original quotes. These "original quotes" are also applicable in Intro and victory. ALL of Gyarados's moves should be named after moves from the Pokemon games, but you have to think of some sort of immobility if you plan on giving it Hyper Beam (btw, the same thing goes if you plan on giving it Giga Impact!). Once again, luck and the Notepad strategy are required. You'll need it! :)
1. Can you confirm the German, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese voices of the little red monster named Elmo?
2. Would you like to give Emperor Leo's rivalry to Dangoro or Helmasaur King (both are from Zelda, and it's the only way I can get a character of my addings with a Jungle Emperor rivalry despite both of them being counted as your additions and not mine)?
3. Based on OQs, is Gyarados a hero, an anti-hero, or a villain?
4. Gyarados's Ability in the Pokemon games is called Intimidate, in which Gyarados forcefully lowers his opponent's Attack stat by one stage (unless the opponent's Ability is White Smoke, Hyper Cutter, or Clear Body, then it won't do anything), but what will Intimidate do in Tourney (btw, Salamence's Intimidate will have the same effect)?
5. Specialist John Grimes from Black Hawk Down next or the mobile suit called RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee next (one of those two will be next, whereas the other will have to hold on a little longer)?
Arabic: Adel Abu Hassoun (Dark Schneider) Aml Hawijah (Lushe)
Mandarin Chinese: Zhang Jie (Dark Schneider) Li Shirong (Lushe)
Second Rival: Melissa
Idle: Dark Schneider forms a magic circle.
Select: casts Anselm as the camera zooms then says "Now, I am Dark Schneider, the most powerful wizard in the world!"
Intro: Lushe transforms into Dark Schneider and says "I'm going to make the whole world my kingdom!"
Neutral: Anselm: Schneider creates two arrows, one wind, one fire in his hands and shoots them forward.
Side: Intelipeli: Schneider creates and throws some small magical bombs.
Up: Exodus: Schneider hardens his body, lights himself on fire and charges upwards.
Down: Damned: Schneider grows magic in front of him and it erupts in a fiery explosion.
Hyper Smash: Val Volt: Schneider creates a magic sphere. If he encases the opponent, this magnetic field changes the magnetic density of the atmosphere and destroys the target with a strong electrical energy coming from the sky.
Final smash: Voy Vot: An Electrical field is created around Schneider, and strong lightning energy strikes the target making his/her blood cells move so fast that his internal temperature raises to the death.
Victory 1: Dark Schneider does two kicks, then a spin kick and casts a fireball then says "You'd still be breathing if you'd stay home!"
Victory 2: Dark Schneider changes back to Lushe who says "What? This is funny. Where am I?"
Victory 3: Dark Schneider casts thunder magic and says "That was very painful for you!" then laughs maniacally.