How Lyndis joined the Tourney
Born in the Sacaen Plains, her parents, Hassar, chieftain of the Lorca tribe, and Madelyn, daughter of Lord Hausen of Caelin were killed by bandits before the beginning of the game. She was named after her maternal grandmother. She lives alone until she finds a tactician lying on the ground. Upon meeting the Tactician, she decides to follow him or her in the interest of training her sword skills and avenge her tribe, who were all killed by bandits.
Character Select Screen Animation
Lyndis swings Sol Katti saying "Prepare yourself...".
Sol Strike (Neutral)
Mani & Sol Wave (Side)
Lyndis sends out blue projectile disks directly forward and behind from first Sol then Mani Katti.
Shark Kick (Up)
Lyndis jumps diagonally upwards with a rising kick.
Mani Dash (Down)
Lyndis dash slashes forward with Mani Katti. If hit, it will appear nothing happened, but when Lyndis sheathes the sword, the opponent takes damage.
Critical Teleport Slash (Hyper Smash)
Lyndis crouches glowing brightly. She then teleports to her opponent and slashes yelling "Taste my blade!" This will knock the opponent away.
Sol & Mani Flurry (Final Smash)
Lyndis readies her swords at her sides saying "Prepare for death!" then swings her swords around her creating wave energy slashes around her. Anyone too close is cut up. After 39 slashes, Lyndis stops saying "Most adequate!"
- Lyndis spins her Sol Katti then sheathes it saying "What a joke!".
- Lyndis rapidly slashes her swords then stops saying "I have no time for games.".
- Lyndis turns her back saying "You should've killed me when you got the chance!" then jumps away.
Lyndis appears through warp saying "I'll handle this.".
- I will take your glory! (When fighting Jin)
- Then come and take my swords! (When fighting Shin)
- Come, boy! Let me show you how it's done! (When fighting Frodo)
- Lyndis shares her English voice actress with Pit, Lucas, and Ivy.
- Lyndis shares her Japanese voice actress with Kirby and Ness.
- To prevent confusion with Lin from King of Fighters, Lyndis goes by her full name in-game.
- In Brawl, Lyndis was an Assist Trophy. She also appears in SSB4, but she still didn't become a playable character. In Tourney, she finally becomes a playable character. This is also true with Waluigi, Midna, Hammer Bro., Gray Fox, Knuckle Joe, Samurai Goroh, Kat & Ana, and Shadow.
- Frodo is Lyndis's rival.
- She initally was going to use her Fire Emblem: Awakening appearance as her default costume, but will be moved to being a bonus costume.