|Kyoto International School Principal's Office|
|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Tourney|
|Home stage to||Anna|
AncientOgre (when being unlocked)
Dampierre (when being unlocked)
Inez (when being unlocked)
The Kyoto International School Principal's Office is a starter stage in Super Smash Bros. Tourney. It is one of three stages that has its roots in the Tekken universe in Tourney. The other stages are the unlockable Kyoto Castle stage and the New-Kinkakuji stage.
In Super Smash Bros. Tourney
The office's portrayal in Tourney borrows several aspects of the original locale and implements it into the stage. The general design is very reminiscent of the office as it appeared in Tekken: Blood Vengeance. As well as that, it sometimes causes the characters (human or CPU) to be expelled. The expelled characters would then be attacked by missiles.
The stage layout is a basic Final Destination-esque design: a large platform with a flat terrain type. The window that Ganryu was standing in front of in Tekken: Blood Vengeance is where the right Blast Line is located, and the ceiling is the upper Blast Line's location.
Songs in My Music
- Ripper Roo's Song
- Stormy Beach
- Midnight Mystique
Songs in bold must be unlocked
- AncientOgre is the only character not from Tekken: Blood Vengeance to own this stage. Likewise, Dampierre and Inez are the only characters not from any Tekken media to own this stage.
- In Tekken: Blood Vengeance, there was a picture of Heihachi and Kuma. The pictures were changed to Master Hand and Bowser, respectively, in Super Smash Bros. Tourney.
- The reason Anna owns this stage is because she owns this office.
- Ganryu owns this stage because he forced Xiaoyu to go to this office to be expelled and transferred, even though when Xiaoyu was expelled in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, no missiles were shot at her.
- This stage, New-Kinkakuji, and Kyoto Castle are the only three stages in Super Smash Bros. Tourney to originate from Tekken: Blood Vengeance.