How Cole joined the Tourney
Cole MacGrath went from being a simple bike messenger to the savior of Empire City. Given powers from an exploding Ray Sphere, Cole has the ability to store, control, and unleash electricity in a variety of powerful ways. The electricity running through his body gives Cole enhanced strength, agility, durability and reflexes as well as a fast healing factor. On the path of good, Cole is a selfless hero who uses his powers to battle evil and injustice throughout the city.
Character Select Animation
Cole smiles at the player and says "Alright. Let's get this done"
Lightning Bolts (Neutral)
Cole launches bursts of lightning bolts which shocks enemies in front of him.
Megawatt Hammer (Side)
Cole launches a megawatt hammer forward.
Freeze Launch (Up)
Cole launches himself to the air with a stalagmite of ice. When used on the ground, the stalagmite remains in place for a while.
Ionic Freeze (Down)
Cole unleashes a wave of ice-lighting spikes that take out any enemies in the way in front of him. This move instantly kills all opponents that all caught in its way.
Human Bullet (Hyper Smash)
Cole uses Kinetic Pulse to pick up the enemy and throw them across the stage. Any fighters who come into contact with the projectiled character will be KO'd along with the thrown character.
Eletric Tornado (Final Smash)
Based on his PSASBR's third super. Cole uses Ice Launch to fly to the foreground of the stage, enabling him to sweep the stage using Ionic Vortex while in a over-the-shoulder view. At the end of the Final Smash, Cole strikes the stage with an Ionic Storm.
- Cole steps back, hands pulsing with electricty.
- Cole smiles and crosses his arms.
- Cole charges his arms with lightning and looks up at the screen.
Cole leaps onstage and throws his hands into the air, each hand pulsing with electricity and says "Let me introduce myself.".
- Cole McGrath is the first inFAMOUS character to be appeared in a Tourney 2, along with his evil counterpart.
- Cole along with his evil counterpart, Fat Princess, Dante, Nathan Drake, Raiden and Sackboy are the only characters to make a comeback from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale in Super Smash Bros. Tourney 2.
- Cole's PSASBR rival is Raiden, but in Tourney 2 is Motonari Mori